sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

oh so random.

Something you wanna tell someone without naming names?
I CAN'T believe how ridiculous you really are, there's no other word for you, there's shit in your head...I wish you would just disappear NOW!
When you sleep in your bed, is stuff usually on it?
Mmmm...no, just me :P
Do you miss anyone?
Yes
Next time you will kiss someone?
Whenever I go to bed tonight I'll kiss my mother goodnight :)
Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Violetein
What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Does anyone have feelings for you?
I think so, yes.
Are you happy with the choices you've made?
Yes, most of the time :P
What are your plans for tonight?
I plan to get a good sleep
Are you excited?
Yes.
If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Summer.
What were you doing last night at midnight?
Watching ANTM.
Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yes..
Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Probably
Do you usually apologize first?
When I need to, yes.
Is anyone else in the room with you?
Nope.
Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Yes.

Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to?
Viole
How did you wake up this morning?
Sarah singing (she's my alarm :P)
Are relationships ever really worth it?
Yes.
When was the last time you were in a very good mood?
Last night. Siew May ROCKS!
Were you single last summer?
Yes.
What do you want to do right now?

Kill some people.

Do you know what high school your father went to
No...uuuu.
Do you eat breakfast daily?
Is coffee with milk consider breakfast?
Who was the last person to cook you dinner?
Monica.
Do you think about school a lot on the weekends?
Yeahhhh ¬¬
How many times have you actually been in love?
One.
What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning?
Probably at nine...auch.
Let's test your memory, what color shirt were you wearing yesterday?
Grey.
What is your current annoyance?
Some people.
What do you currently hear at the moment
T.V (I'm watching "Talento Argentino")
What was the last song you sang along to?
Cowboy Casanova!
Who or what made you smile last?
Germán :D
Do you have siblings over the age of 21?

Yep

Will this Friday be a good one?
Cri Cri xD!
Would you rather eat your pizza cold or hot?
Some where in the middle?
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Not as much as I used to.
Two feelings right now?
Happinees and annoyance!
What are you stressed out about?
CRAZY PEOPLE!
Things you're looking forward to
Do I have to say it? Ok, SARAH IN OCTOBER!!!
Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
Yes. ("Why don't you go fuck yourself?" It's just one of those things :P)
Do you have a friend that is a complete and total flirt around everyone?
Not really.
Do you prefer crushed ice or cubed?
Cubed.
What is the longest you can wait patiently?
Depends...
Had a long distance relationship?
Yes. A couple :P
Do you have a lot to learn?
Yes, probably xD!
Is anyone on your bad side now?
?????
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
Of course!!! Daaaa!
What's something new you cannot not wait to do?
SEE SARAH IN CONCERT...AND MEET HER!
Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yes.
Do you flirt a lot?
No.
Do you like getting big hugs?

Sometimes.

Can you go a day without laughing?
Yes.
Do you think before you speak?
Generaly.
What are you doing for your next birthday?
Dunno.
How late did you stay up last night?
1am.
When you are home alone at night and hear strange noises, are you afraid?
Usually, no.
Did you say I love you to anyone today?
Not directly :P
Do you smoke weed every day?
No!
Do you think high school relationships can last?
Yes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario